Get 10% Off Your First Order*
Use code FIRST10 at checkout
*Only applies to orders fulfilled by Tiger Milly.
This pretty 40s dress features a twisted neckline with subtle ruching on the sleeves and comes in a navy and white or navy and white polka dot. Made from a super comfy stretch jersey and fully lined, it falls on the knee. Looks cute when paired with textured tights and T-bar shoes.
• Material: 95% Polyester, 5% Elastane Lining 100% Polyester
• Care: 30 degrees machine wash
Size & Fit
• Mid-weight, stretchy fabric
• Fits true to size.
• Length: From the shoulder to the hem 106 cm
• The model is 5ft 7/ 170cm.
• The model wears the hat is 5ft 8/ 172cm, Bust 35 inch/ 88cm, Waist 29 inch/ 72m, Hip 37 inch / and wears a size 10.
• Please see our size guide.
Will Usually Dispatch Within 2 Working Days Of Receiving Cleared Payment And We Don't Offer Next Day Delivery.
We use Royal Mail's 2nd Class Signed for the UK Delivery
Returns & Exchange Policy:
• If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, simply return the unworn/unused item(s) to us in their original packaging with any tags and labels attached. You are entitled to a full refund on the item(s) if it is returned within 14 days from the date of receiving your order.
• Please send both the invoice and unworn items to our address on your invoice. We advice you to email email@example.com returning any item help us to process your return faster.
• Any refund issued will be for the cost of the item only (no refund on postage and packing charges). We strongly recommend that you return the item by recorded delivery or another secure delivery method. We regret that we cannot be held responsible for the non-delivery of returned goods.
Outside of the UK customers
• We do allow additional time for refunds/exchanges outside the UK. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org within 7 days of the date of receiving your order.
• We will exchange any items for the same items indifferent size and colour. Buyer is responsible for all post and packaging charges for returns.
• Any refund issued will be for the cost of the item only (no refund on postage and packing charges). We strongly recommended that you return the item in recorded delivery or another secure method delivery. We regret that we cannot be held responsible for non-delivery of returned goods.
• All returns are usually processed within 3 working days of receipt, however please allow up to 7 days during busy periods.
You will receive an email from us when your return is being processed.
• Any items bought from us at events, festivals and fair are not refundable.
If you would like to discuss the exchange or return of any item, or have any further questions about our return policy please email@example.com
Tiger Milly do not hold Merchant sellers stock. If any Merchant items are returned to Tiger Milly, they will then deduct postage costs from the refund for forwarding the item/s on to the relevant seller. Tiger Milly may not be held responsible for any items that are lost/stolen when posted by us to the Merchant.