Classy, cute 40s inspired ivory blouse. With faux pearl buttons, patterned front, long sleeves and detachable velvet bow, this blouse ticks all the boxes - and looks fabulous teamed with our Dancing Days black & white pinstripe skirt!
The fit is true to size but as there is no give in the blouse, you may need to size up if between sizes to ensure comfort.
100% POLYESTER WOVEN
Fast Shipping Mon-Fri 2pm Daily Cut Off
For our UK customers, we offer FREE shipping on all our products!
•UK Standard Second Class
(2–3 working days)•UK First Class Recorded Delivery
(2-3 working days)•UK Next Day Delivery•European Delivery(Standard airmail)
(1-4 weeks)•European Delivery(International Signed-for)
(3-7 working days)•Worldwide Delivery(Standard airmail)
(3-4 weeks)•Worldwide Delivery(International Signed-for)
(2-3 weeks)Cut-off time for same day dispatch is 1pm (Mon-Fri). Orders received after 1pm will be shipped the next available working day
More Delivery Details
Returns & Exchange Policy:
- In the unlikely event that you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, simply return the item to us in its original condition within 30 days of receipt.
- Returned items must be unused and must be returned in original packaging with any enclosed documentation.
- Returned items MUST have all original labels still attached and be clearly unworn. There can be no exceptions to this.
- We will issue a full refund on receipt, excluding the original delivery charge. Alternatively, if preferred, we will exchange the item.
- Please note:
- Goods will only be accepted for return if they are despatched within 14 days of delivery, unless we have notified you otherwise.
- The item is your responsibility until it reaches us. Therefore for your own protection we recommend that you send the parcel using a delivery service that insures you for the value of the goods.
- The cost of returning the item to us is your responsibility.
- Delivery charges are only refundable where goods are faulty and a refund is made.
Please note we do not hold Merchant sellers stock. If any Merchant items are returned to Tiger Milly, we will then deduct our postage costs from the refund for forwarding the item/s on to the relevant seller. We will also not be held responsible for any items that are lost/stolen when posted by us to the Merchant.