Terms & Conditions
Welcome to our website. If you continue to browse and use this website, you are
agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use,
in relation to this website. If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions,
please do not use our website.
The term ‘Tiger Milly’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. Our company
registration number is 7264841 and VAT number is GB 935391311. The term ‘you’ refers
to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use
only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy,
timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials
found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that
such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly
exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own
risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure
that any products, services or information available through this website meet your
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material
includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics.
Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which
forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed
to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be
a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These
links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do
not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content
of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website
is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Price Of Goods
- The price of the Goods shall be the price confirmed by us at the time the order
- While we try to ensure that all prices on our website are accurate, errors may occur.
If we discover an error in the price of goods you have ordered (whether this by
our error or an error by any third party), we will inform you as soon as possible
and give you the option of re-confirming the order at the correct price or cancelling
it. If we are unable to contact you, we will treat the order as cancelled. If you
have already paid for the goods and the order is subsequently cancelled, you will
receive a full refund.
- In the event that we are unable to supply the Goods at the price or specification
stated in the order, we will where possible notify you of any changes and where
the Goods ordered are not available we may offer you substitute goods whereby you
will be asked to re-confirm your order at the new price and/or specification. You
are not obliged to accept any substitute Goods and will be entitled to receive a
full refund if you confirm that the substitute Goods are not acceptable.
- The price is inclusive of any applicable value added tax or other sales tax (at
the rate from time to time in force). Any packaging or delivery costs for which
you shall be liable will be confirmed prior to your order being placed.
- All voucher codes are not valid on sale items unless specifically stated.
Price Match Promise
We promise we won’t be beaten on price. If you find the same item sold online at a cheaper price, we will match it. Please just let us know by emailing email@example.com including the link to the item.
- The website where you find the cheaper item must have the exact item and size you wish to purchase in stock and available to dispatch. Pre-orders are not covered by the price match promise.
- Comparisons must be made with a legally registered company and are not valid against eBay auction items or similar.
- The price of the cheaper item must not be part of a promotion, special offer or sale item. Postage costs will also be included in the total price when we make the comparison.
- You shall make all arrangements to take delivery of the Goods whenever they are
tendered for delivery.
- We aim to provide you with an approximate date on which the Goods will be ready
for collection or delivery. Where we become aware that the date of delivery may
be delayed, we shall notify you as soon as possible and aim to provide you with
a revised date. We shall not be liable for any loss you incur, whether financial
or otherwise, resulting directly or indirectly from our delay or failure to meet
the estimated date. Time for delivery shall not be of the essence of the Contract
unless previously agreed in writing by us. We may deliver the Goods in advance of
the quoted delivery date upon giving you reasonable notice.
- If we fail to deliver the Goods (or any installment) for any reason other than any
cause beyond our reasonable control or your fault, and we are accordingly liable
to you, our liability shall be limited to the excess (if any) of the cost to you
(in the cheapest available market) of similar goods to replace those not delivered
over the price of the Goods.
- We reserve the right to deliver your first order of Goods to the cardholder’s registered
address, regardless of any alternative address that you may provide to us. Thereafter,
we may attempt to deliver Goods to any such alternative address, but this will be
at our discretion and we shall not be responsible to you provided we deliver the
Goods to either the cardholder’s registered address or any alternative address.
In the event we fail to deliver the Goods to the cardholder’s registered address
or any such alternative address within 90 days’ or following 3 attempts by us (whichever
is earlier) due to reason(s) reasonably considered to be your fault than we may
in our discretion refund the sum paid to us by you and cancel the Contract.
- If you fail to take delivery of the Goods or fail to give us adequate delivery instructions
at the time stated for delivery then we reserve the right to store the Goods until
actual delivery and charge you for the reasonable costs (including insurance) of
storage or subsequent delivery charges which we may incur.
- We shall not be liable for delayed delivery times due to packages being inspected
Warranties and Liability
- In the unlikely event that the Goods are faulty, please let us know as soon as possible
after delivery and within 14 days of purchase. We will then ask you to return the
Goods to us at our cost and once we have checked that the Goods are faulty, we will
either: (a) provide you with a full or partial refund; (b) replace the
Goods; or (c) repair the Goods.
- If we deem that the fault is due to fair wear and tear, willful damage, accident,
or negligence by you or any third party, we will not replace, repair or refund the
Your Right to Cancel
- If, for any reason you are unhappy with the Goods, you have the right to cancel
your order at any time within seven working days from the day after the day on which
the Goods were received.
- If you wish to cancel before the Goods are dispatched, you are asked to contact
us by email or phone as soon as reasonably possible (please note goods are dispatched
within 24hrs of cleared payment Mon-Fri 1pm).
- If you wish to cancel after the Goods are dispatched, please contact us as soon
as you have received the goods, indicating whether you require an exchange or refund
as soon as possible. You have a legal obligation to take reasonable care of the
Goods whilst they are in your possession. If you fail to comply with this obligation
we have a right of action against you for compensation. Please refer to our Returns
- We may make available to you promotional codes from time to time. Any use by you
of a promotional code in respect of an order shall only be permitted where used
by the person for whom it is intended and for a single use.
- Promotional codes are not valid in conjunction with any other offer.
- There is no cash alternative available in respect of the promotional code.
- We may withdraw the promotional code at any time without notice.
- Promotional codes are only available on UK mainland orders unless otherwise stated.
- Promotional codes cannot be used against delivery costs and against sale items unless
- Promotion codes cannot be used after the expiration date.
- Promotional codes will only be accepted if submitted at the point of order. We will
not subsequently apply a promotional code if the order is submitted without the
promotional codes application. Please check your order thoroughly before placing
it to avoid disappointment.
- The promotional code will be applied to the Goods purchased. Any returns or refunds
on Goods purchased with the benefit of the promotional code will be based on the
promotional code no longer being valid hence the full price will be deemed to apply
to all products purchased in that order.
- Multi buy promotions may be offered by us in our sole discretion. This offer entitles
you to buy one get one free, or get the lowest priced item stated in the promotion
free or the reduced price when you buy at least the minimum number of qualifying
items in a single transaction. We reserve the right to amend or withdraw the promotion
at any point without notice.
- Multi buy promotions will not be available on permanently reduced items or sale
- We reserve the right to withdraw or amend the promotion at any time.
- No cash alternative will be given.
- If you require an exchange or refund of any of the Goods on a multi buy that includes
a free gift then then all qualifying items must be returned. The free item cannot
be refunded for money or credit. For all other multi buy returns where only at least
one of the multi buy items is returned then the multi buy promotion will be deemed
void and any refund will be based on the order price without the multi buy promotion
- We shall not be liable to you or be deemed to be in breach of this Agreement by
reason of any delay in performing or any failure to perform any of our obligations
if the delay or failure was due to any cause beyond our reasonable control. Without
prejudice to the generality of the foregoing the following shall be regarded as
causes beyond our reasonable control:-
- Act of God explosion flood tempest fire or accident;
- War or threat of war sabotage insurrection civil disturbance or requisition;
- Acts restrictions regulations bye-laws prohibitions or measures of any kind on the
part of any governmental parliamentary or local authority;
- Import or export regulations or embargoes;
- Strikes lock-outs or other industrial actions or trade disputes (whether involving
employees of us or of a third party);
- Power failure or breakdown in machinery.
- Delays with delivery due to adverse weather conditions.